cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production in another plant with APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using production in another plant scenario using ECC 6.0 we want to use SCM-APO ATP CTP to create planned receipt if there is requirement.

When I transfer all master and transaction data and run ATP-CTP it does not create receipt element against requirement. (Settings maintained in ECC

Planning plant 'PL1' MRP 2 view "sp proc key" "80" with "ext proc type" as "E". Also maintained necessary config in SPRO.

Maintained CIF settings for both plant mat, stock,sale order etc..

We have stock 1000 qty and requirement sale order with one line item 1000 and another as 500 qty, ATP CTP should create planned order for deficit qty of 500 however

with "production in another plant" scenario seem to be not working with ATP-CTP.

Any idea if anyone worked on this?

Thanks

SCMBEE

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiiiiiii SCMBE

there can be n number of reason why it is not happenning.... hoping that all the settings for CTP are correct usually people forget to

maintain Location Determnation activity so as to plan production in other plant.

There has to be proper PPM/PDS for that material in the substituted plant.

In the original plant the procurement type should be X (both Production And external procurement) .

Regards

Vaibhav Sareen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vaibhav,

All required CTP settings maintained and ther is PDS in alternative production plant too. The reason being when I remove special proc key APO CTP created planned order for the deficit qty.

Did you mean to say Original plant means planning plant? but there proc type has to be E with special proc as "80" .SPRO setting is maintained.(maintained Location Determnation settings as you mentioned) I have already tried "X"

but did not work..

Rgds

SCMBEE