cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Percentage of completion for Activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the project builder while creating the structure especially for activities i need to view the percentage of completion for each activity. I have already tried to provide the percentage of completion while confirming the activity but once i save the project structure and view the same activity for percentage of completion it by default takes into 100 percent completion with Final Confirmation checked and Completed Checked.

Kindly guide me how to show this info where do i have to correct and take it forward.

Kindly do the needful ASAP.

Regards

Praveen B M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sudhir is right , go to the transaction OPST and uncheck the default values of final confirmation.

Regards.

Varaparasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using transaction CNPAWB progress anlysis work bench see if that helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you very much Anshvinder Singh think this will helps me a lot. But this workbench gives me the monthly wise POC and the previous one it wont displays.

Theres one more issue in SPRO my respcetive Controlling area cant be viewed in the transaction of "Define Statistical key figure for POC". Kindly guide with this regards. Bcoz without this am not able to run the report or CNE1 for progress analysis.

Kindly do the needful

Thanks once again a lot

Regards

Praveen B M

Former Member
0 Kudos

In transaction KK01check key figure category shuld be Tot . Values , and while creating these set go to Extras in KK01 Ans set proper controlling area , you may have to repeat the exercise for other controlling areas even though you may not be using them ...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In confirmation screen, final confirmation and completed may be by default marked. Uncheck this & give the percentage completion and save. To see this go to change or dispaly OR view report CN41N

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try CNS41-- Add columns as per your requirement.

regards,