Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface determination Issue in PI7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am working on PI 7.1

Problem 1:

I am not able create any interface determination objects. There is a lock object created everytime I use the wizard. Unlocking the object and run the cache refresh has not helped..

I am able to create the interface determination manually after removing the lock. But now I am not able to associate a operation/interface mapping to the Interface determination . After I selected a message/service interface in the Interface determination, I clicked on the mapping option. The possible mapping was showed up on the list. But once I select one option from the list it does not show up in the interface determination. The field remains blank.

Problem 2:

I am unable to open the existing interface determination also. These interface determinations are present in the DEV environment.I have taken the system copy of the dev environment on the UAT environment.I am getting the below error when i try to open the interface determination

====================================================================

= Root Exception ===================================================

Thrown:

com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.toolkit.ServerCallCancelledException: Unexpected exception.

at com.sap.aii.ib.clsif.gen.BeanAccessHandler.handleRuntimeExInBusinessMethod(BeanAccessHandler.java:87)

at com.sap.aii.ib.clsif.oa.ObjectAccess.read(ObjectAccess.java:112)

at com.sap.aii.ib.client.oa.ObjectHandler.read(ObjectHandler.java:119)

at com.sap.aii.ib.gui.editor.DefaultPersistenceHandler.load(DefaultPersistenceHandler.java:94)

at com.sap.aii.ib.gui.editor.XiDocument.load(XiDocument.java:249)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.cmd.OpenCommand.load(OpenCommand.java:353)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.cmd.OpenCommand.localOpen(OpenCommand.java:273)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.cmd.OpenCommand.execute(OpenCommand.java:211)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.ExecutionContext.execute(ExecutionContext.java:198)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.ExecutionContext.executeSafe(ExecutionContext.java:154)

at com.sap.aii.ib.gui.operations.OperationsServiceProvider.executeDefaultOperation(OperationsServiceProvider.java:295)

at com.sap.aii.ib.gui.nav.HierarchyNode.executeDefaultOperation(HierarchyNode.java:59)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.navigation.tree.DefaultTreeCard.handleHierarchyEvent(DefaultTreeCard.java:198)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.navigation.tree.ThreadedTree.fireHierarchyActionEvent(ThreadedTree.java:542)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.navigation.tree.ThreadedTree.executeStandardOperation(ThreadedTree.java:2264)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.navigation.tree.ThreadedTree$DblClickHandler.mouseReleased(ThreadedTree.java:2196)

at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.toolkit.Guitilities$EventProcessor.dispatchEvent(Guitilities.java:319)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

== Content from the LogHandler =====================================

#300 11:56:48 [AWT-EventQueue-2] WARNING com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.toolkit.ButtonPanel: Special button of type 4 was not added in order (class com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.toolkit.ButtonPanel)

#299 11:56:48 [AWT-EventQueue-2] ERROR com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.toolkit.ExceptionDialog: Throwable

Thrown:

com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.toolkit.ServerCallCancelledException: Unexpected exception.

at com.sap.aii.ib.clsif.gen.BeanAccessHandler.handleRuntimeExInBusinessMethod(BeanAccessHandler.java:87)

at com.sap.aii.ib.clsif.oa.ObjectAccess.read(ObjectAccess.java:112)

at com.sap.aii.ib.client.oa.ObjectHandler.read(ObjectHandler.java:119)

at com.sap.aii.ib.gui.editor.DefaultPersistenceHandler.load(DefaultPersistenceHandler.java:94)

at com.sap.aii.ib.gui.editor.XiDocument.load(XiDocument.java:249)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.cmd.OpenCommand.load(OpenCommand.java:353)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.cmd.OpenCommand.localOpen(OpenCommand.java:273)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.cmd.OpenCommand.execute(OpenCommand.java:211)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.ExecutionContext.execute(ExecutionContext.java:198)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.ExecutionContext.executeSafe(ExecutionContext.java:154)

at com.sap.aii.ib.gui.operations.OperationsServiceProvider.executeDefaultOperation(OperationsServiceProvider.java:295)

at com.sap.aii.ib.gui.nav.HierarchyNode.executeDefaultOperation(HierarchyNode.java:59)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.navigation.tree.DefaultTreeCard.handleHierarchyEvent(DefaultTreeCard.java:198)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.navigation.tree.ThreadedTree.fireHierarchyActionEvent(ThreadedTree.java:542)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.navigation.tree.ThreadedTree.executeStandardOperation(ThreadedTree.java:2264)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.navigation.tree.ThreadedTree$DblClickHandler.mouseReleased(ThreadedTree.java:2196)

at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.toolkit.Guitilities$EventProcessor.dispatchEvent(Guitilities.java:319)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done a fresh installation again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

Ask your basis guys to check the SP level of JAVA components in system component information of your PI7.1 system............ask them to check for patches for your SP level of PI7.1 or upgrade to a higer SP level...........

Also try this from your PI IB webpage, go to Administration - JAVA web start administration - then click on execute link in the status window and do a reinitialization of your JAVA web start...........then close your ID and reopen your ID........then create your interface determination again in ID...........

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Edited by: RAJEEV GUPTA on Apr 29, 2009 9:05 AM

Edited by: RAJEEV GUPTA on Apr 29, 2009 9:25 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

I have tried what you have suggested. But its still not working.