cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Executing the Service in a Sequential order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created Services using a function group. Created using SAP GUI. The modules are Bank_Create and Transaction_commit. Unless the transaction commit is executed no records are created from the Bank_create module. Because Bank_Create doesnt have internal commit. In SAP GUI its possible to test the modules in sequence. But i want to do it using the WS navigator. Is it possible to execute two services sequentially in the WS navigator?? or is there any way to bind the services to run them sequentially??

Thanks

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have similar kind of stuff in SCM which was interacting with PI.

Develop one wrapper FM which will contain the sequence in which you want to call.

Regards,

Chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the replies. Would like to know how to create a Wrapper FM? and how to include the 2 FM into the Wrapper FM..

Thanks Again

Vijay

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create the Z wrapper FM normally how we create and call the two FM using call function' FM name' in side the wrapper FM where in you want to have in sequence thats all.

Regards,

Chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be try wrapping those two in one FM and then proceed with navigator

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I considered the option, but I looked up for the procedure. Couldnt find one. How to wrap the 2 function modules into 1 function module? What is the Use of Function Group?