cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO and Logon Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have EP 7.0 and ECC6.0 as backend. We have implemented the Single Sign On with SAPLogon Ticket to login from EP to ECC. We have created the System at EP with login method: SAPLogonticket.

We also have modified the RZ10 SSO parameters to enable the Single Sign On. IMported the .der file into ECC and created the ACL.

However when we login from EP by selecting the created system, we are prompted with Login Screen asking for user ID and Password.

We need to eliminate the login screen.

Please advice.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

1. Go to transaction sso2 in backend system and check whether it has a green signal against the EP.

2. Also while testing from portal make sure the portal userid also exists in backend.

3. Access Portal using Full Qualified Domain name.

If you can't figure out use the diagonistic tool. SAP Note: 957707

Regards

Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

I've checked all the suggested items and they are fine.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

1. What is CLient No. u have mentioned in ACL for the ticket under transaction strustsso2. It should be same as SAP Logon Ticket client of the EP. To find out the logon ticket client go to Visual Administrator -> Server -> services -> UMEProvide. There check the value for the logon ticket client.

Generally it 000.

2. Check the system u have created to make sure that user management has SAP Logon ticket selected.

3. The backend user should have proper autherization.

If the above config are fine use the diagonistic tool I have mentioned above.

Regards

Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

These are the two parameters you set, correct?

login/create_sso2_ticket=2

login/accept_sso2_ticket=1

For SSO to work you need to verify your connector values are correct.

Goto System Administration>System Configuration><Your System> and open>object for your system.

Under Display Select Object and under Property Category select connector. Verify all the information in the connector properties is correct.

Verify your settins for Group, Logical System Name, Message Server, SAP Client, SAP System ID <SID>, Server Port, and whatever else may apply for your system is correct.

I have had a similar issue when I made a connection and my logon group was wrong/missing. You can check smlg in your backend system to verify the correct group is in use. In another instance, I had to add my EP ticket in the 000 client of my backend ECC6.0 system via strustsso2 for the portal ticket to be accepted.

Also, do the tests for SAP Web AS Connection and ITS Connection complete successfully?

Have you setup a Jco RFC Provider in the Visual Admin to point to a registered program on the backedn ECC6.0 system? Did you create a RFC in Sm59 with a registered server program <servername>_Portal_<SID> for the JCo RFC Provider to call?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you setup a Jco RFC Provider in the Visual Admin to point to a registered program on the backedn ECC6.0 system?

under server, services Jco RFC provider verify user and that it is started.

you should then be able to sm59 and connect with your RFC, without an error.

anja_engelhardt2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did the diag tool of the mentioned note provide any error? You told you checked the mentioned steps and found no problem...

Cheers,

Anja