cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to upload Dou and transport to other system in SM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have so many documents which are related to my project (.ppt, doc, exe (more then 1 GB)) I want to upload to SM and I want to transport to other system (DEV or TES) is it possible?

Regards,

Neni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

first create a project in solar_project_admin the goto solar01 transaction directly(means manualy enter names) create few folder for uploading doc using structure tab.....if you are not using blueprinting and roadmaps

then simply go back to solar_project_admin choose transport from the menu and then transport with proj doc....so whatever doc u hav upload in solar01 proj doc tab ..will be captured in the Transport request.

Hope it solve ur prob

Regards

Prakhar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swaroop,

You can upload the documents into solman. For that you would need to create a project through solar_project_admin. and then after selecting the appropriate roadmaps, you can upload the relevent documents according to the relevent phases of the project.

Regards,

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

How to do transport roadmap or project?

Regards,

Neni

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you got the ans from my reply as i can see the pts

but since sdn is slow so i mentioning back again here for ur ref

For transporting project

Enter solar_project_admin

Choose ur project name

goto sap menu Project->transport

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I'm just wondering if, using the mentioned SOL MAN Transport Management function I can download a complete project (Business Process Structure and documentation) and upload into another SOL MAN (different machine).

If so, this transport function can be used also to downlowad/upload system configuration (IMG customizing) and ABAP programming from one SOL MAN to another one (different machine)?

Thanks a lot for clarification

Regards,

Elisabetta