cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

heuristic

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have a product A which is a FERT. it has two child HALBS B and C. i have defined planning procedure as 3 and heuristic for all the 3 as planning of standard lots. in the product view when i click on product heuristic for the header it is generating planned order. but the BOM is not exploding and the child B and C the planned order is not created. if i go to individual product and click on product heuristic it is taking and creatring planned orders. My requirement is to explode the BOM and create the planned orders at all levels. pls guide.

Thanks

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I recommend to go with Planning procedure 4 and with heuristics 'Planning of Std lots' for the FERT .Also make sure you have the right PPM for the FERT.If you are also planning HALBs in APO then maintain Planning procedure 3 for the HALbs with the same heuristics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

You can try using the heuristics SAP_MRP_001, SAP_MRP_002 etc., You can also choose your heuristic to be planned based on your business requirement using transaction /SAPAPO/CDPSC11.

You can carryout heuristic with both final product and component level in interactive planning book or with the transaction mentioned by nitin.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Try planning procedure 4 ie Planning in planning run with heuristic SAP_MRP_002. Check whether the PPMs are in place for the components without any master data error.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi senthil,

for planning procedure 4 what should be the ideal heuristic. and for child items which are also inhouse items. what should be the planning procedure and heuristic

vinay

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to plan header and child materials together, you have to run it through /SAPAPO/CDPSB0.

Regards,

Nitin