1)grn and

2)gl

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Standard DMS Object Link is not available for both the objects mentioned by you. You can

try following options

1)Develop nonstandard object link in DMS and for GRN/ GL and object link the DIR's to the objects.

2)Use Archieve Linking for linking documents to GRN/ GL.

3)Use services for the Object to linkg the documents.

Regards,

Milind Dumbre

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi milind, first of all thanks a lot for valuable information.iam new to DMS.can u elobrate in detail please.if you dont mind

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please anybody help me out.i created one document type and assiged the object link to ekpo.but still unable to view the document in purch order.Even i need to do with grn/gl.also assigned object link to ekpo..but still its not displaying in the purchase order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the Tcode DC10 select your combination of document type and object and Go to the detail screen and mention screen number 248 and additional object MATCOMP and check

Please revert back

Thanks

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Define document status- Define object links, in this screen what should be my

object??? ekpo or mara..screen number as you told 248 and additional object as matcomp.reply please

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vinay..i gave object as ekpo and additional object as matcomp..and when checked in me22n still its not displaying:(

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What message are you getting on ME22N screen when you click on that attachment icon after selecting proper line item of P.O

Thanks

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

its like 'No assignments found'. do i need to tag the document in mm02...? if so it wont allow coz the object is ekpo..

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there any custamizations need to do in Define transport of originals for ALE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thread closed but not solved..