cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soltion Monitoring problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am configuring Solution Monitoring in Solution Manager , I have connected the sateelite systems to solution manager and geneerated the RFC destination , everytjing is fine , But while Activating the Solution Monitoring , I observed that No System are coming . Please help me on this

( Note : - I have created the Logical Components and Assign to systems also ).

Please help me on this to resolve the problem.

Thanks & Regds

Manish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

after defining the systems in SMSY, you have to create the logical systems (is same transaction) whitch represent your previuosly systems.

After that, you can include those logical systems in the solution (trx DSWP or DSMOP).

only after that, as said by Tripti Sharma you can begin monitoring the systems.

regards

Geert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks , I created the RFC again and my Problem is resolved

Thanks to all

Thanks & Regds

Manish

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you trying to configure solution manitoring or system monitoring ?

Are you doing the following ?

DSWP->Operations->System Monitoring->Setup System Monitoring

or

DSWP->Operation Setup->Solutio Monitoring->System Monitoring->Setup system Monitoring

Then please specify the main screen output for the following,

After clicking Setup system monitoring, which screen you are getting ? Is it 'Solution Monitoring' or 'System Monitoring' ?

If it's System monitoring, then what is the output of screen when you click on 'Activate Monitoring for ABAP-Stack' and 'Check CCMS connectivity' ? Are you able to see your solution landscape systems there ?

And, have you entered your SIDs for remote monitoring in RZ21 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Manish,

Did you put your systems into the solution?? This might be the issue. please check and revert back.

Regards

Tripti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Under solution monitoring there are various components and i guess u are trying to configure system monitoring.

Now, could you please tel me, have you configured all the 4 RFCs properly without any error? These RFCs are the base for setting up system monitoring, for that say anything in solman. Please verify the RFC connectivity.

If you still face the same issue, then please configure the RFCs again after deleting the existing ones., Make sure that you have followed the all the steps while defining the system landscape in SMSY.

Incase of any issues, then please get back.

Regards,

Imran Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is your SP stack level ?

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Our Splevel is 16