cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locating form/script for delivery advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement in which I have to modify the existing print form of delivery advice, which is printed automatically when the delivery is created.

I want to locate which form is automatically triggered when the delivery is created.

is it configured using SPRO?

Please guide me

Thanks,

Rajan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajan,

Go to Delivery Document >Extras>Delivery Output-->Header. Here you will find the output type which is assigned to the Delivery document. OR

Select Tcode VV23 to see the condition record maintanence for the Delivery Output type.

For checking the form which is assigned to the Output type goto TCode V/34. Here for the Output type you can see the Form/Smartform and the Program which is used.

OR

Use the Tcode NACE and select the Application V2 for Shipping and click on Output types. In the following screen select your Condition type and click on the Processing Routines from the Dialog Structure. Here you can see the FORM/ SMARTFORM which is assigned to the Output type.

If the layout is created as SAPSCRIPT it will be given under FORM and if it is a SMARTFORM then it will be under Smartform.

Regards,

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Karthik!

Answers (0)