Thanks

MvNr

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

PRASANTH_GOP9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The payment method which you define in payment terms will be updated in the document automatically while you are entering a document.

For example: Payment Terms for Vendor - ZVEN

Payment method in this payment terms is C(Cheque)

If you enter these payment terms in vendor master data, then while entering an invoice these payment terms along with payment method are updated by default.

Hope this helps..

Regards,

Praisty

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya i am asking can we assign block key in payment terms

thank q

raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MVNR,

Yes ,we can assign the block key to Payment term in OBB8.

There you need to select block key check box also.

Regards

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank q thnak q then how we can use this scenario like select block key an d method and assign to master data then if we run payment programme .... there we can remove if we dont want block key i mean can we change there

many thanks to all i gv u to pnts

MvNr

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can double click on each item and in the pop-up screen, you can delete the block key defaulted from the master record and save it so that it will be considered for payment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MVNR,

For that you can remove the block key while doing the payment through Edit proposal.

If you dont want the block key for payment term remove the block key check box in OBB8.

Regards

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya finish

thanks all i am giving pnts to all participate

thnaks

MvNR

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MVNR,

Block key is using for block the invoice while doing the payment.If you assign the payment terms to particular vendor system will raise the blocking message .After that you can remove through authorization.

May be this information is useful to you

If you have any doubt feel free to ask

Regards

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank q surya

block key assign in paymnet terms or master data i knew for about master data can u explain me about can we assign in paymnet terms also

thanks

MvnR