Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

status in condition record

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Q1: How to re-set the "Status" in condition record from the defaulted "released" to other status, such as "blocked"?

U know, in VK11 / VK12, this field is grey & cannot be changed. Does it mean this field cannot be manually changed once set-up?

I have tested some condition types, such as K005 (customer/material condition), K007 (customer discount condition) but not gotten a clue.

Q2: How to set "Processing status" 10 (blocked) as default?

Pls help. Thx.

Edited by: Cathy on Apr 29, 2009 5:04 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cathy,

You can default a Processing block for VK11 & Vk12 transactions using BTE T.code FIBF. Need to do some settings in Settings>Process Modules> of a customer. Please consult ABAPER for same

This can be released only using Vk17.

Regards

Rupinder

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

I tried to make the Processing status as blank and tried to save it and assigned the release status "Blocked". This doesn't seem to work. Any other ideas?

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Any advice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, Cathy.

go to IMG > SD > Basic Functions > Pricing > Define Processing Status. i think this should meet your requirements.

the documentation advises that we should look up Pricing and Conditions in the SAP Library for more detailed info.

as i have not done this myself, i am now looking into it as well.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

i found what you were looking for in SAP Library, under SD > Pricing And Control > Condition Records > Release Procedures.

i could not explain the concept as i am still studying the same myself.

cheers. : )