cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about call a webdynpro program in R/3 report program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,experts

i am searching a report program which was written by my colleague who have left my project.

there is one button displayed on the ALV tool bar of this report program.when i push this button,a message are sent to protal and displayed in tasks,then i log into portal,double click the message,a webdynpro program will be called and used to further process.

i really want to know how i can decide to use which webdynpro program to be call and used. for example,now the R/3 program use the webdynpro program named AAA, i copy BBB from AAA,and want to replace AAA by BBB in this program, how?

i don't know how to meet this simple requirement such as upwards and confused about it. hope anyone can show me some information.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not that simple :).

Actually there is a workflow involvedi n this. On clicking the alv button a workflow gets triggered and the task appears in the SAP Inbox which anyway displayed in the UWL of the Portal.

just try changing the SWFVISU transaction entry for that particular task and change the applicaiton name to your new application name and re-register the system in the UWL Admin Pagem, i hope it works.

If you did not find any entry in SWFVISU, the developer might have exported the XML in UWL Administration page in the portal down load it identify the old applicaiton name nad replace it with your new application name and upload the XML

[Helpful link|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d0731bbc-810b-2a10-7fb8-900f16fd3c7d]

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks so much,i have looking for this tcode for a long time.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey!

You are able to call web dynpro for abap application in R3 system.

You can find a function module that name is WDY_EXECUTE_IN_PLACE.

This function allow to you can integrate Web Dynpro ABAP applications into your GUI application.

Hope this is helpful.