cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Life cycle planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am using APO DP V5 .Can you let us know what is the basic settings for life cycle planning ? and how to bring AMATNR ky figure into planning object structure ..shall we maintain AMATNR in bw as well ? .because our historical data was in bw ..Please provdie me the step by step procedure .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks !

Edited by: kriss.m on May 4, 2009 9:48 PM

0 Kudos

Dear Kris,

Do the following :

1) Define basic setting ( Select characteristics you want to use)

2. Define like profiles and phase in and phase out profile

3. Assign profiles to CVC combination

4. Set material forecast indicator in forecast profile

5. Run forecast with the basic settings or for the characteristics

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Senthil and rakesh .

I just gone thru the steps which was given by you .what i did was .. i de-activated the planning object structure and assigned characteristic Z9AMATNR to POS and again activated .then i went to basic settings .I entered the planning area ,selected basic settings radio button and i click execute .I defined basic settings successfully .

after that i tried to create like profile .i entered planning area and pressed like profle button and choosed 9amatnr .

In ref. value section i entered old product number or name and i given ' S' as a action and given 100 weighing factor .

here when i clicked adopt botton ..i am getting an error message ..The error message was " characterstic value 500 does not exist for characterstic 9AMANTNR"" .Please help me to slove this problem ..

Thanks !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kriss,

I have given below the link which will detail you elaborately about lifecycle planning, its settings, procedure etc.,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/58/a0d962d7f2154094fc57cb8a564e85/frameset.htm

This link is based on SCM Version 5.0

Hope this will be more helpful to you.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Senthil and rakesh .

I just gone thru the steps which was given by you .what i did was .. i de-activated the planning object structure and assigned characteristic Z9AMATNR to POS and again activated .then i went to basic settings .I entered the planning area ,selected basic settings radio button and i click execute .I defined basic settings successfully .

after that i tried to create like profile .i entered planning area and pressed like profle button and choosed 9amatnr .

In ref. value section i entered old product number or name and i given ' S' as a action and given 100 weighing factor .

here when i clicked adopt botton ..i am getting an error message ..The error message was " characterstic value 500 does not exist for characterstic 9AMANTNR"" .Please help me to slove this problem ..

Thanks !