cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Personalized Roadmap in Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I'am working on creating a personalized Roadmap for a project.Where i would replace a few Deliverable Group, Certain Activities and some up aith a customised roadmap.

1) I'am unable to write in my own texts for the Process/Delivery Group under the "Description tab"

2) I would want to add my own predefined documents/templates. - Do i add them under the "Assign Accelerator tab"?

3) If i happend to add a document - Under SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN - Upon choosing my roadmap - Should i need to add anything under the "Documentation Tab"

Rgds

David

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, we are in the Project Preparation, of a new implementation project, we want to use Solution Manager to organize the documentation and all the project activities, so we installed the SolMan 7.0 and created a new ASAP Implementation Roadmap in transaction RMMAIN.

Our Project Manager created a ASAP Implementation Roadmap using the template included in the Solman, it is based in the (V3.6 Dec 2006), is in english and would like to obtain the latest template avalaible in Spanish, is it possible to find it? if so, where?

Our system is UNICODE, and we are implementing ECC 6.0 with Solution Manager 7.0

Kind Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello prabhakar,

Thanks for you reply.

I have copied the ASAP and created my own roadmap.

But when i create a new node am unable to add any text "Under the Description Tb" which is on the right side.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have created the roadmap from RMDEF

so now goto RMAUTH and choose the roadmap now you can click the node document and have the option..create assign remove...etc.

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

This is the message i get ..

I created a node-- > Under the "Description Tab" >Choose Document>Clicked on Create Document ---> and filled in the details requested in the Pop up Window -->Post that when i click on enter i get the following message "Compile Error in Hidden Module :goeIWBcont".

I;am Thus unable to create or type in any text and give my customized description

Edited by: David KK on May 1, 2009 7:52 PM

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you can create roadmaps in solution manager

with following 2 roles:

SAP_RMDEF_RMAUTH_DIS

SAP_RMDEF_RMAUTH_EXE

and transaction is RMDEF and RMAUTH for creation of roadmaps

Check the following link,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm40/helpdata/EN/43/4c1a6ccbae47b6e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

So you can copy the standard roadmap to ur zroadmap and then assign to ur project this zroadmap using solar_project_admin transaction.

Other common transaction is rmmain for roadmaps

Regards

Prakhar