cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big Problem: JCA Adapter can't be undeployed on SAP XI!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I'm developing a JCA adapter on SAP XI. In the adapter internally, it use "SAPAdapterResources.startRunnable" to starts three threads to perform some specific tasks. These threads are started and stoped in start() and stop() method in "SPIManagedConnectionFactory" class.

We are facing a big problem now. Sometimes, after a XI server restart, the JCA adapter cannot be started correctly and cause some XI services under sap.com package not started (The adapter are packaged under sap.com and be listed ahead of most SAP internal applications, the log of the adapter reports an error timely: ModuleProcessor cannot be found by JDNI).

We also found if above issue happened, the JCA adapter can't be undeployed via SDM!!

Anyone knows why this issue happen? Thanks very much!

Regards,

Jason

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Please have a look at these..

Hope these help!

cheers,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Prashanth.

Unfortunately, the topic in the links doesn't answer my question.

My problem is JCA adapter will not be started correctly when XI server is restarted. And also cause other SAP applications also not started. If above issues happened, the JCA adapter can't be undeployed via SDM tool.

It's very strange. I don't know whether or not it's caused by Java code or by configuration.

Regards,

Jason