cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC 2.5: Delete cases/survey questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In order to test some functionalities of PC I scheduled some surveys a few month ago.

I'm trying to delete all the questions, surveys and cases that I have created.

I tried to use program RHRHDL00 but I didn't find these attributes as parameters.

Note: i have customized lots of master data that i don't want to loose.

Any idea?

Best regards,

Julien

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Julien,

I assume you are talking about a dev or QA system. It is my understanding you can't delete a question if it is in a survey and you can delete a survey if it has been used (a key control for audit purposes). That said you could go into the IMG under administration programs and "Execute Administration programs for PC workflows" and go into 'delete cases and workflows". You should be able to find whatever you want to delete in here and in theory you should be able to delete subsequent objects. I haven't done this so I'm not exactly sure if it will work. You will have to delete everything for each survey. Depending on your environment, this could be a very difficult task.

Personally, I would just mark the survey(s) and/or questions inactive and just forget about them. There are so many interdependencies on the backend that performing these types of changes might turn out to cause more trouble than they are worth. You could quickly find that other, unanticipated things go "sideways" after making manual backend workflow/case changes (like performing signoff).

Matt