cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conflict resolution by including the CRT SAPKITL426 for Add-On ST rel.400

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am applying support pack basis (15) SAPKB70015. When i am applying the support pack i am getting a error saying "Conflict resolution by including the CRT SAPKITL426 for Add-On ST rel.400"

How can i fix this conflict CRT of SAPKITL426.

Please helpme to resolve this error

Thanks & Regards

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

include SAPKITL426 ST 400: Patch 0016, CRT for SAPKB70015 and the retry but how to include the SAPKITL426

Simple just uncar the file SAPKITL426 and upload it from application level click on display define already added SAPKB70015 will be there just delete the queue and again click on display define select all components and click on calculate queue if the required queue is consistant you can proceed with installtion other wise it will prompt and error sayin queue is not consistant check which path need to be added on clicking the tab check queue consistant log there you can see the dependancy patch and proceed

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhudev

Thanks for your reply.... i have seen the link. In the link they are saying, you must include SAPKITL426 ST 400: Patch 0016, CRT for SAPKB70015 and the retry.

But how to include the SAPKITL426?

Thanks & Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

goto service.sap.com->downloads->support package and stacks->search for support package->put SAPKITL426 in search box and search->put this file in download basket or download directly to desktop->then do the same as you did for other components (uploading and extracting and spam)

Also on the same search result page, check the content info page and then import condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I have faced this issue, While you do this, you will come across a lot of CRTs as there are lot many components, like ST400, ST-PI, ST-A/PI, PI_BASIS, BBPCRM etc. All these components are interdependent.

Read the condition for SAPKITL426, and get all the revelent patches for this.

I would suggest you to read the conditions for each patch level while downloading the patches in the market place and download the relevent patch mentioned condition note.

If not you will surely get struck at all the levels while applying patches. Download all the required patehes and places it in EPS/In after uncaring it.

System will then automatically look for the dependent patches and then apply accordingly. Get back in case any queries.

Regards,

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

just apply CRT too

Also, you should first read SAP Notes before applying support packs, those will tell every prerequisites or dependencies.

thanks

Bhudev