cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relation Between Sales Representative & Sales Employee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created a Sales Representative Through VPE1 ( No HR Module) . The system gave me the Number ( 10000004)

Now I have Created a included a partner function VE (Sales Employee ) of type PE in the Customer Master, Sales Document Header and Item.

When i create a sales order and insert the partner function VE and give the number (10000004). The system gave me the error message, "Employee '10000004' has not been Created"

Now how to Link between Partner Function VE and the Sales rep Created..

Can some body help me to get through this error ?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Creating Sales rep using VEP1 is not enough; the HR tables necessary for creating/storing a Sales rep should be available in your client. You can transport these tables from client 000 using two transport requests. Please take the help of your basis team while doing so.

Regards,

Naveen Kumar M

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, again.

i think Naveen is correct. the problem may not be the partner determination procedure but the master data itself.

since HR was not activated in your system, you must check if the table for personnel has been maintained. then check if the master data for your personnel was created in the target environment as well.

i now recall this happened to us, too.

many thanks! you learn (or remember) something everyday. : )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Naveen,

I Maintained the Partner Procedure correctly. Inserted the Partner function VE of type PE in The Sales Doc header, Item and Delivery Doc and Billign Doc header and Item..

Now I tried to run the Report RPUTRL00 It has asked me request and i provided the request name. I received the following error "Error while creating transport request for customizing tables". What does this mean. are the HR tables already in the system.

Can you tell me some Hr tables so that i can go ahead and look whether they are in the system or not ?

Many thanks for your help..

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Now I got Some Clue as what is the cause for this error. Now what i need is a solution for this...

The Root Cause for the Original Error Message is :

Upon Debugging I found that the system is reading this employee number against an info type 0001 which is Organizational Assignment.

How ever when i am creating an Infotype 0001 ( Organizational Assignment) for this record in a Tcode PA30 i am getting the following message.

"Use an Action only to create initial organizational assignment record"

Now What Should I do to avoid this error and create my employee number for this assignment.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Solved the Problem.. I think we need to first create organizational Units and the assignmetns and later create the same personel via VPE1

i am going the other way.. now i created from opposite direction, i was throuh without any errors.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basic rule is that when ever any partner function needs to be included we need to maintain that in the partner procedure.

Please check your partner procedure, if not maintained , maintain.

Let me know if still your requirement is open.

Regards,

Ravi Duggirala

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

check your partner determination for the sales document. the partner function PE must also be in the procedure for your document.

regards.