cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock transfer from storage bin to another storage bin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i would like to know the method to be followed in order to transfer the materials from one storage bin to another within the warehouse and also within a storage type.

Also i would like to know how to transfer the material from one storage type to another.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This topic has been discussed many times on SDN forum. You can use LT01 / LT10 for manual transfer. (whether storage type is same or not, doesn't matter)

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Apr 28, 2009 6:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i execute LT10 the following error is displayed. How to correct this error

Source storage type contradicts movement type

And also i would like to know the movement type that needs to be used when i execute LT01, since movement type is mandatory.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Movement type 999 is used for manual WM movements in standard system. Please give the ID and exact text of the error message you get.

Please also say a few words about the source storage type and the process you are doing.

Regards,

Csaba

0 Kudos

Dear Csaba,

If we have to transfer 50000 pcs or we can say 50 Storage Bins together so what is the process and Tcode to send together.

Because in the LT01 & LT10 we can transfer one by one or if we take one storage type so it only take one storage unit for transfer.

so please give us a solution to transfer together.

Thanks & Regards

Shashank Dwivedi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As everyone has mentioned above, to manually create TOs to transfer stock, use LT01 w/ movement type 999. However, this method is limited to a single material at a time.

Depending on your scenario, you may want to set up storage type replenishment - where you regularly restock a smaller warehouse location from a larger one:

Example: Small warehouse section with customer counter service & larger warehouse where bulk items and bulk quantities are stored

Not sure if this is your scenario or not, but here goes:

Requirement is to use the "Large, small" picking strategy for the receiving storage type.

Material master records in that storage type need minimum and control quantities maintained on the WH2 tab

Run (or schedule) program RLLNACH1 to automatically create transfer requirements to transfer stock from bulk storage to the smaller storage type - and then, depending on your config, either stop as TR or automatically post os TOs.

Good luck

0 Kudos

If we have to transfer 50000 pcs or we can say 50 Storage Bins together so what is the process and Tcode to send together.

Because in the LT01 & LT10 we can transfer one by one or if we take one storage type so it only take one storage unit for transfer.

Thanks & Regards

Shashank Dwivedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use movement type 999 and LT01...for SU management use LT09.

Regards

Kiran V Yarlagadda

0 Kudos

Dear Kiran V Yarlagadda,

Thanks & Regards

Shashank Dwivedi

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can use LT01 & LT 10

Regards,

Prashant

0 Kudos

Dear Prashant,

Thanks & Regards

Shashank Dwivedi