cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 5.3 - CUP - how to give acces only at password self service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i would like to know how can i give acces for a user to the link password self service (in CUP) and nothing else.

thank for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank all,

I want to give access only to password self service because, I would like that end users could change their password themselves. and i don't want to give acces to create a request (like new account, delete account) for a end user... altought the request will not approved.

your answers does not solve my probleme, but if there is no solution, I believe you.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aurélien,

Since it is not delivered as a standard, you can probably open an enhancement request with SAP to achieve this. Do let us know to if you are able to achieve this.

Regards,

Hersh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aurélien,

The standard application does not give you that much flexibility, but if incase you have portal implemented, in that case you can integrate only password-self serice link to that. As this application is made up of JSP web pages you can always create the URL based iViews in Portal with the help of portal developer, to implement this kind of functionality. This is the only workaround you have for your problem.

Thanks,

Tavi

SAP Security & GRC Consultant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi tavi,

thanks for your answer

this is the way that i'm taking.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aurélien,

Was just curious to know why would you be having such a scenerio where you just need only password self service? This is because any user would for sure be having roles in ERP and would ideally be needing the other requests too, like role assignments and ID creation, which is infact the major advantage of CUP.

Regards,

Hersh.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/hersh13

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You cannot give access to only Password Self Service option. In CUP, the end user has access to the Requestor Landing Page fom where he can create any requests: New, Change, Lock, Unlock including Password Self Service. This is how the current design is.

Harleen

SAP GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

The end user will have access to all the actions available. The requestor/end user will have access to the requestor page no matter what kind of access they have. There is no way to restrict anyone to just have Password self service access.

Regards,

Alpesh