cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove wagetype from RT table in PCR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one custom wagetype 3910 which is already created in RT table. There is a scenario, if one condition comes, we need to delete the wagetype from RT table. Could anyone please let me know how we could delete the wagetype?

I know ADDWTE* is used to add the wage type in RT table.. but now I need to delete this.

Kindly suggest.

Saurabh

Note:- I somehow able to change the amount of the wagetype to 0, however now the 0 amount wagetype would get created which I want to remove.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, SUBWTE does work. That removes the amount, rate, number, etc.. I do notice that the wage type and name remain in RT, even though there is no amount,rate, number. This is not a big issue, since there is no value. But is there a way to completely remove the wage type from RT?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls advise on how to remove the wagetype from RT if the amount is less than or equal to zero. The wagetype is already there in RT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Self

Former Member
0 Kudos

Request you to let us know how you have removed the wagetype from RT which is already there in RT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If do you want store the wage type in RT table we have to use the operation ADDWTE.

If you donot want store the wage type in RT table we have to use the operation ADDWT * it will store in output table, if do want store in input table use the operation ADDWTI.

If you use ADDWTL wage type store in Results table last payroll.

Otherwise use the 20 processing class to your wage type.

Good luck

Devi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This wage type has already been added to the RT table, as it should be. Further down the schema, there is a rule. Based on the decision, there might be a need to then remove that wage type from the RT table.

Once a wage type has already been added to RT, how do you remove it? This is not the same as working with the IT table, where if you call the rule with that wage type...you could simply not have any code and it would remove the wage type from that table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Set the AMT field and use operation SUBWTE3910

Neo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sarah, did you get a resolution on this one? I am looking to do the same thing, once a WT is already on the RT table, what operation in the rule can be used to remove the WT from RT.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the wage type is having only amount. else you have to do it for hour and rate also...

ZERO= A

ADDWTE*

Let me know if doesn't work.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the PCR where you have used ADDWTE* to move 3910 to RT. Check for your condition in this PCR. If true then no operation should be written as you do not want 3910 in RT; else, use the operation ADDWTE* so that the 3910 is added to RT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actaully we can't stop 3910 getting into RT initial as we need to use it further. But at the end of processing, I have to delete it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

try this

AMT=E 3910 SUBWTE3910

Neo

Former Member
0 Kudos

by default if 0 is there, that wage type will be eliminated from tables.

But in your case thats not happening and the reason can be , not only amount, even Number and rate have to be 0. So try making them also 0s, and the wage type will be removed from table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Write A PCR for processing RT

PRT ZPCR

WAGETYPE

AMT= 0

ADDWT E

Regards,

Kapil Kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

The new PCR is not working as the wagetype is already created in RT table. However I want to delete it, even I have one wage type 3912, in which I could mearge this wagetype 3910.

The below response is not working for me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try using ELIMI operation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for replying... However ELIMI is used to remove the period indicator of the wagetype.

I need to remove the wagetype completly from RT table.

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the rule as ADDWT * adds wagtype vlaue in RT, for deleting wagetype from RT, against the wagetype do not write any code in the rule. It will not create anymore wagtype in RT

Regards.

Devojit