cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart with Service Items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SRM Experts,

We are implementing SRM40 in Extended Classic Mode.

When we create SRM PO using Service Item Category with multiple items with different Account Assignment Category, it copies the PO in R/3

grouping together all services belonging to an item of a purchasing document with its own short text and displaying SRM PO line items as Individual Service Lines.

I was told this is standard functionality.

Is it possible through BADI enhancement without modifying SAP Code that i can copy R/3 PO same as SRM PO Line Items.

Thanks in Advance,

Jay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jay,

I see in the messages that you have resolved this issue. Please can you give me a little bit of details as to how you managed to resolve this. We are having the same issue.

Thanks,

Donna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Readers,

I found a way to create PO as line items. Basically i switch the Product type 01 whenever necessary, i controls this in BADI.

Regards,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jaysankar

we were facing the same problem for services taking into line 10 of the PO all the line items of a single SC.

After that we switched all the services as materials so that the product type becomes 01.

we have not use any badi can you pls elobarte on how u r using badi

1 which BAdi are u using.

2 When u r switching 01 in badi,

regards,

Nimish sheht

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jay,

The problem we are facing is with complex services, this means, we whenever you insert a service item, it will open a window for the selection of the service template, with the service items. We would like to have a similar structure to the existing in ECC.

Is this possible? I've read some documentation about it, stating that there is a new functionality of "Management of Model Service Specifications" is available since SRM 5.0 and CCM 2.0. Do you know anything about it?

Thanks,

Regards,

Ana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I wonder how are you using services in the PO on SRM side? Are you using structured services, i mean do you have one service item, and its subitens which will represent the individual services to be provided? Or do you mean that you are considering each line item in the PO as the individual service lines, without connection between them?

Regarding your problem, where you able to solve it?

Thanks,

Regards,

Ana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay

We also created the service scenarios and in R/3 PO and it was grouping all the items in to one service line item.

later on we transferred all my serive materials as material masters as Dien and now we are treating service as materials as the accounting entry effect is the same.

AS in SRM GR an SErvice Entry sheet is combined as Confirmation.

regads,

Nimish Sheth