cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HI again i need some help in this,bcz its urgent and i need a solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have to dispaly the user exit of a particular IDOC and i have done the following process.

1-I am entering the Message type in a parameter opeion than a i am getting the function module of that particulat message type through select statement from the table edifct.

Now i cant able to understand how to get the userexit from that Function Module.

If anybody ever face such kind or problem than plz give me some idea or give me some codes related to this.

I got some help from SDM but that was not sufficient to move further from the point where i am stucking now.

Thanks

Mrutyunjaya Tripathy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mrutyunjaya,

Could you provide some more details like the message type and what exactly you need the exit for?

Regards,

Roopali

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ROOPALI

I FINISHED IT YA OF MY OWN AND I AM GOING TO PUT THIS IN WEBLOG VERY SOON.

THANKS

TRIPATHY.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mrutyunjaya,

When u have got the FM for the message type from the table edifct, check the FM for the user exits. Usually SAP provides exits at each segment to populate and manipulate the data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mrutyunjaya,

Sorry to point it out, but please refer first 2 messages from this forum for posting messages-guidelines and please try to adhere to the suggested guidelines. e.g. avoiding messages like "Urgent" etc.

Regds,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have not mentioned which IDOC type and Function module you are looking. It might happen that user-exit is not provided in FM which you are looking.

Go to display mode of required function module and search gloablly for string 'CUSTOMER-FUNCTION'. If you find one then your work is done. Also look of BADI's if there is any.

I hope this will help you to look for your exit.