cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro, Popups

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'd like to have in popup-windows buttons (Ok, No, Cancel) that look like normal buttons or UI elements of the type "Button". What I'm seeing now is the underline names (Ok, No, Cancel) on the right edge of the popup-view.

I use

cl_wd_popup_factory=>popup

and

create_popup_to confirm of the window manager.

How can I get the buttons that look like normal buttons? Perhaps do I need an update (e.g. EhP1)?

Kind regards,

Oleksandr

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create your own view .

Create a window. Embed View in this window.

Now write the following code in the OnAction method.

* Data declarations for window
  DATA: lo_window_manager TYPE REF TO if_wd_window_manager ,
        lo_api_component  TYPE REF TO if_wd_component      ,
        lo_window         TYPE REF TO if_wd_window         ,
        l_api             TYPE REF TO if_wd_view_controller.

lo_api_component  = wd_comp_controller->wd_get_api( )      .

lo_window_manager = lo_api_component->get_window_manager( ).

lo_window         = lo_window_manager->create_window(
   window_name          =  'Window Name'
   message_display_mode = if_wd_window=>co_msg_display_mode_selected
    message_type         = if_wd_window=>co_msg_type_none
         ).

lo_window->open( )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your advice!

How can I use in this case the function "subscribe_to_button_event" for confirm popups if I have my own buttons on the view instead of standard buttons?

Former Member
0 Kudos
How can I use in this case the function "subscribe_to_button_event" for confirm popups if I have my own buttons on the view instead of standard buttons?

"subscribe_to_button_event" is used for creating action for standard buttons on the Popup.

But in your case as you have created your own buttons in the view for the popup, simply create 'onAction' events for buttons in your view and write the required code.

Regards,

Radhika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In case you are making your own View and Embedding that view into Window then you have to define Actions for the buttons in your view only.

For each button you make in your new View , define an OnAction it will get triggered from there.

Thanx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is that the event handlers for these button actions are located in different views (I will use the same popup function for all queries).

In the function "subscribe_to_button_event" I had a possibility to define in the parameters the handler view name und the action name.

How can I realize that now in the best way if I have only onAction event in my own popup view for my own buttons?

Regards,

Oleksandr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a view with your own buttons and embed this inside 2nd window. call this window as a popup in 1st one upon some action.

Regards,

Lekha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for that, you could create your own window with the buttons you want.

and Call that window using Create Window method of If_wd_window_manager.

Thanx.