Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intercompany STO pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

scenario is intercompany stock transfer with invoice

In Intercompany stock transfer scenario in pricing procedure the condition type PI01 is statistical

if i put only PI01 then system calculate right net value (quantity multiply by rate)

but if i put ZPR0 and Discount Zk04 then System calculate net value only w.r.t. PI01 condition and not consider the ZPR0 and ZK04 in calculation for net value

whats the problem

please suggest

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is ZPRO is copy of PI01.If yes, make sure Ref cond tab should be blank (V/06).

Check Sequence in your pricing procedure(V/08).Zpro & Zk04 Should be before net value calculation.

If Pi01 is not required then you can determine new pricing procedure in intercompany billing.

Revert if not resolved.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

here ZPRO has preference over PI01 and before net value

and i copy ZPR0 from PR00 and not from PI01 , and PI01 has statistical tick also

still .....

if i use ZPR0 and ZK04 only it work fine ,

but if i use ZPR0,and ZK04 with PI01 , in that case system calculate w.r.t. PI01 only and don't consider ZPR0 and ZK04 in calculation of net value

please suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hanumant,

I guess there is some mising link here..however i would like to know from where have you copied ZK04.

And correct me if i am wrong PR00 comes from pricing procedure and PI01 comef from calculation schema so there is a possibility that few tables might not have been updated and this might cause problem.

Kindly check the same and try to copy ZPR0 from PB00 or PBXX and do the normal process hope it will work fine for you.

Please check and revert.

Hope it will help

Thanks and Regards

Rohit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hanumanth,

Please check if the ZPRO has preference over PI01 if it is not then please do the same and check.

Thanks and Regards

Rohit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Suggestion , Please