cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

i have enough quantity in my stock and when i am creating a salea order with standard material

P-100 , the ORDER IS CONFORMED AND IS SHOWS THE SCHEDULE LINE. But when i am creating d delivery with d same schedule line it shows " ONLY 0 ST OF MATERIAL IS AVAILABLE.

Please tel me what to do

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj

If in MMBE the qty in unrestricted is 100 that doesnot mean that there is 100 free qty

If you click on the detailed display there will be some quantities under sales orders say 10 units, some under scheduled for delivery saty 10 units like that

Likewise if you find quantities under someother head then those quantities are to be added up that is total 20 and reduced from the unrestricted the balance is the real unrestricted that 100-20=80

The availablity check happens or should happen with only those 80 units for the incoming new order

But again a lot of play (config settings) can happen in the availablity check controls in OVZ9 so that we can confirm stocks for sales order without being a single qty available

But everything will be controlled only at PGI (provided negative stocks is not activated)

Only during PGI system looksfor those stocks till such time we can cheat the system

In your case there must be some open orders for your material which you can check in VA05 and some open deliveries in VL06 O (this t code will give stage by stage deliveries pending for picking, pending for confirmation etc ) and try to close that documents and then check the stocks in MMBE and try to deliver your order

Or while creating the delivery you from the overview screen from the top menu bar-environment-availability this will give you what is stock level at delivery creation

Regards

Raja

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Ensure no safety stock is maintained in material master MRP2 or MRP3 view in which case, you can post the goods issue only over and above the safety stock.

2) Ensure that no delivery is created and saved for the same material without doing PGI.

These could be the most possible reasons.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi