cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC to RFC scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario i have to call the stored procedure in JDBC sender side and then i have to read a field from database and sending it to RFC. Since i am doing this for the first time i do not have an idea how to implement this scenario in XI.please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

JDBC Stored Procedure For Sender JDBC

/people/jegathees.waran/blog/2007/03/02/oracle-table-functions-and-jdbc-sender-adapter

REgards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujatha

It will be a normal JDBC - XI - SAP scenario.

In the jdbc adapter configuration u specify the either the select query / execution of the stored procedure that will pull the data from sql server and then pass it xi from there for target system.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/7e/5df96381ec72468a00815dd80f8b63/content.htm

you can go through this blog:

/people/saravanakumar.kuppusamy2/blog/2005/01/19/rdbms-system-integration-using-xi-30-jdbc-senderreceiver-adapter

If u want to create the data type and message type for selecting the database . For data type format refer :

/people/alessandro.berta/blog/2005/10/04/save-time-with-generalized-jdbc-datatypes

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this links

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/21/jdbc-stored-procedures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujatha,

Please go thru this blog /people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/21/jdbc-stored-procedures which explains the use of stored procedure using JDBC adapter.

hope this helps.

Thanks

Hamja