cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of ECC transaction within assignment block of an overview page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I was able to create an ECC transaction in SAP CRM 2007 using the transaction launcher. Even my parameter - the business partner - is passed to ERP. Now I want to integrate the ECC transaction in the BP overview page. It should be shown within an assignment block so that the customer has the same look and feel as if they open a BI report within this overview page.

Does anybody have a clue how to realize this requirement? I really appreciate your help.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Kind regards,

Franziska

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This sounds interesting...! I never tried this but have a few pointers in mind. I earlier worked on the Launching Tx Launcher on Button Click.I also believe that launching the Tx Launcher in an Assignment Block will slow down your normal BP Transaction.

Anyhow,the very important thing I feel is the way you are going to define the Tx Launcher...

1. URL Based or

2. BOR Object Type. The Look and feel depends on the selection you make.

Moving forward...to display the Tx Launcher in an assignment Block.

You can either create a new component with a single view and use it in the BP transaction or

create a view there itself.

1. To display the URL based TCODE, you need to do the initial config in TCODE CRMC_IC_LTX_URLS,

Tx Launcher Wizard. Then, pass the URL to the src attribute in HTML page as shown in the WIKI link

below.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/crm/openinganURLthroughpop-upfromWEBUIofCRM2007

2. Displaying the BOR based TCODE is also similar.

There are many threads on in the forum on this.You may have to implement your code in DO_INIT_CONTEXT.

Please keep posted how did you proceed, or you got any alternative solution.

Regards,

Masood Imrani S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masood,

thanks for your reply. I tried to create an URL based on the generated TCODE but unfortunately I am not able to create an URL which is working.

Do you have a pattern for the URL? As ITS link I am using http://XXX:YYYY/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/crm_cic_rabox?sap-client=100.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Kind regards,

Franziska

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes there is a pattern. The Link should look like

http://<serverhost>/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/!~TRANSACTION=XXX

Use TCODE CRMC_IC_LTX_URLS to configure the URL.

These are the steps.

1. Mention the URL ID.

2. Request method should be GET

3. Mark as Non-BSP URL, determine host&port, mention mapped logsys.

4. Then the URL.

If you have any requirement to specify the URL parameters dynamically, you can define those parameters too.

Keep a break point in method PREPARE_DATA_FLOW of the class generated by the Tx Launcher, attribute gs_url contains your url. You can play around with it.

I have one more doubt if you are still proceeding with the idea of the displaying ECC Transaction in an assignement block...Cant we jst pass the hyperlink to the SRC parameter in the HTML page and check if it works basically?

Regards,

Masood Imrani S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franziska,

I am working on Transcation launcher, i could able to launch the transcation using URL method on Identification screen, but i am getting a problem with BOR method.How to give the Parametres in the Wizard, could you please help me to resolve the issue.

Regards

Krish