SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Billing Schema step in billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Small change in my question.

I have a schema with DPC. For the month of March bill the meter reading is estimated and current month April I got actual meter reading and biled the customer. February month meter reading also actual only. Now the April month billing document should show two lines for each and every schema step. For example 30th billing schema step is to calculate the amount for the consumption then it should show two lines for 30th schema step for reversal and recalculation. But in my case it is not happening. Instead of showing two lines for step 30 it is showing 30 in for the first line and 31 for second line. But the actual schema step 31 will be different. That means it is showing continous schema step number in billing document.

*This problem is in production system. The same configuration is there in developement system also but it is showing two lines for the same kind of scenario I mentioned above.*

What will be the reason?. Can you please suggest solution for this?.

Umar

Edited by: umar khan on Apr 29, 2009 7:08 AM

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear billing friends,

Any possible reason for the above mentioned error?

Umar

0 Kudos

Please check whether these 3 indicators activated or not in schema for that perticular line

1.TSG

2.DE1

3.RDP1

Regards

0 Kudos

I checked TSG, DE1 RDP1. In production and developement same configuration for these fields. In developement it is working fine, but giving problem in production only.

can anyone give any other possible solution for this?.

Umar

Edited by: umar khan on May 1, 2009 8:00 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the transport requests

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Still this query is open. can any one suggest solution for this?

Umar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

Anybody can give proper solution for this?

Umar