Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Monitoing

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds,

I am working on Idoc scenario

List of IDOCs are sent to XI and they are expected back to SAP for a status change but the user/business expert says that these idoc got stuck in XI.I tried to find the idocs through IDX5 and nothing is available. Where can we find these idocs which got stuck in XI?

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Frnds,

>

>

> I am working on Idoc scenario

>

> List of IDOCs are sent to XI and they are expected back to SAP for a status change but the user/business expert says that these idoc got stuck in XI.I tried to find the idocs through IDX5 and nothing is available. Where can we find these idocs which got stuck in XI?

>

>

> Regards,

> Raj

By default ALEAUD01 idoc will sent back as a response from XI for every incoming idoc provided you have registered the particular for not doing so(i.e using IDX_NOALE table )

Rajesh

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank u rajesh,

can you explain your answer bit clearly....

thanks,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajsekhar,

Suppose if an R/3 system sends a idoc to XI ,by default transport ack will be sent back(i.e idocname ALEAUD01) to the same from XI.

Also If target system has some report scheduling for the incoming idocs the same will sent back to source system but in this case you need to configure adapter (search SDN with ack as keyword for this)

But get clarify clearly from where the idoc coming to XI and to where they are expecting it to arrive

Rajesh

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

wats ur scenario?? is it IDOC to file ?/

Idoc status cannot be changed using ALEAUD.. u have to use the Idoc SYSTAT...

and ALEAUD is triggers from R/3 Receiver system...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to se38 in XI system.

Give the program name IDX_NOALE.execute the program.

Give the idoc port and client.Select add message type.Select Do not request acknolegement.Other messages not requested the acknoledgement except which you selected.

For more detail check the link..

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/44/932e8896b610bbe10000000a422035/content.htm]

Regards,

Prakasu.M

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using XI/PI, go to IDX2 transaction and see whether the idoc is re-loaded successfully with new segment. If not, just delete the idoc and load it again for the port you are using. I think this should fix your problem.

And check SMQ1 and SMQ2 and if any thing locked in Queues.if it is there unlock the Queue and See.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

see SMQ2

A very good link to troubleshoot

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/6a/e6194119d8f323e10000000a155106/content.htm]