cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment block R in vendor line item..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am basically a FICO consultant.My client has an issue in running the automatic payment program.For some vendors, in the line item the payment block R is assigned.Now I just want to find out the reason of this payment block.They usually do the ERS through MRRL.So there is no reason of quantity and price difference betwen the gr and the inv. But why still this block R? Is there any good way to remove this block so that the payment can be done through the APP?Points will be given to the good answers?At least please give me some clues why this block is assigned I mean the reason.

Thanks/Regards

Debabrat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz check the Payment Terms where you can define the Manual payment BLock..

and you can remove the Block in FB02,

So that it can be considered in automatic payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,.,

I wanted to block an invoice line manually ... As per SAP help

"You can block an item by selecting the M (manual blocking reason) field in the item list. When you post the invoice, the system automatically sets an R in the field Payment block in the vendor line of the accounting document. Manually blocked items are given the blocking reason Manual block (M)"

Where is this M ( Manual blocking Field in Item List) , I am using List variant "All Information" but there is no field like manual Block...

Could u pls help me out to find.

Shrey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Go to the material line item and find out the blocking resaon.

menu :

Extras->blocking reasons/

Regards,,

PRadeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Payment block R can come for various reasons like delivery schedule,terms of payment,quality reasons etc.

Use

You can block an invoice manually. You have two options for doing this when you enter the invoice:

You can block an invoice by entering an R in the field Payment block in the document header data.

You can block an item by selecting the M (manual blocking reason) field in the item list. When you post the invoice, the system automatically sets an R in the field Payment block in the vendor line of the accounting document. Manually blocked items are given the blocking reason Manual block (M).

the best way to remove the block is to run MRBR transaction

regards,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check for the vendor in the vendor master record Whether any payment block is set at the payment block field in the view " Payment Transactions accounting "

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

You can release the invoices thru transaction MRBR

check the reason here for the blocking