cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP client code 110 reason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am doing a IDoc-Http scenario, sending an idoc from R/3 to another XI. For this i have created a SM59 type H and SSL configs. While executing the scenario it shows HTTP client code 110 reason in the Call Adpater Steps. However when i try a connection test, it just shows a green tick at the bottom without any message (like 8 ms taken or Connection successful)

Regards

Monika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Monika,

Have you the tcode 'sm21' there is every probability of finding "Operating system call recv failed (error no. 146)" and then rollback of that failed process.

Update thread with status of sm21.

Regards

joel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joel

I checked that too. Well nothing relevant to the problem.

Regards

Monika

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

Possibly the RFC destination one of the parameter(SSL client Certificate) was wrong that caused the problem.

Regards

joel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joel

i also feel the same, something related to the SSL params .

Regards

Monika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Monika did u got any solutions... I m facing same problem..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the proxy that you use first of all. Is it able to connect to the url?. If it works then connect with RFC destination. Check the Transaction smicm for more detailed log. Have you imported SAP CryptoLib into your DIR_EXECUTABLE.

Regards

Monika

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

Refer this thread same problem solved here.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jyoti, the thread is not solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

Go to sm59.Check your RFC destination.It should be connect to the target.

If not then go to SMICM.Select the goto tab.select trace file.Select display all.There you will able to find the exact error.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check this discussion:

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhisheki have checked the forum replies :

My Services are activated in smicm. The url that i am usinf for the receiver Xi is correct /sap/xi/adapter_plain.

I feel in the RFC destination one of the parameter (SSL client Certificate) might be wrong which could also cause this problem or something related with SSL configuration.

Regards

Monika