Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave Workflow- Agent Determination and Posting

former_member214498
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks

I am using a copy of Standard Workflow 12300111 for leaving processing in ESS. Originally WF 12300111 determines the agent based on ORG STRUCTURE however My client wanted to determine agents based on a custom table. The copied workflow brings the correct agents based on the custom table and send the approval request to them However it is also sending request to the AGENT which was determined by ORG structure as I was unable to find the Agent determination logic in WF12300111. Please guide me how to stop the WF from bringing agent based on Org Structure.

2. There is an issue in Posting as well. Although the status of Absence Request becomes POSTED but the WF stops at the WAIT STEP at the Workflow and does not proceed further.

Thanks & Regards

Waz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

How is the copied workflow determining the agents from the custom table? Probably an FM. Just check the logic to see why it's giving unexpected results.

regards

Rick Bakker

Hanabi Technology

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check both the workflow are triggering at a time. Check the SPRO Configurations where you assign the custom workflow No.

Regards,

Surjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

WS12300111 uses the BO type AAGENT to determin the agent which in turn uses the class CL_WFD_ADHOC_PROPERTY_DB to determine the ad-hoc agents for the workflow;

Regards,

Saurabh Anand