cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI 7.0 - Integration Directory No Adapter Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have recently installed ECC 6.0 with usage type PI. I am trying to create a simple scenario in PI, but when i go to the Integration Directory to create a communication channel i do not get any Adapter Types, clicking on the input help shows no objects found for the adapter metadata.

Any help would be appreciated.

Leandro Fonseca

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leandro,

The problem might would be with the BASIS component that need to be installed properly or you might not have imported them in a right way.

The following link discusses the similar issue (it hink you face the same problem of not able to see adapters in communication channels).Hope this will resolve the issue

/message/683542#683542 [original link is broken]

Thanks,

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, that seems to have solved my problem. I had to import the SAP Basis 7.00 tpz file.

But just out of curiosity, was there any post installation step for doing this?

former_member189354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no Precofiguration step available in PI 70 but it is available in PI 71.

Manual Loading

You will obtain SAP BASIS 70 tpz (XI Content) in SAP Service Market place.

service Maket place->SAP Patches -> Entry by Application component -> SAP Content -> ESR(XI Content) -> SAP BASIS 70

This file is available in SAP PI DVD software just search with *.tpz

In PI 710 when you do intial Netweave step Configuration using template based configuration this meta data automatically downloaded to Enterprise Service Repository.

Thanks,

Rao.Mallikarjuna

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will get all the Adapters in SAP BASIS Software component in that you will have BASIS Objects there In some Name space like http://sap.com/xi/XI/System u will have Adapter Object in that in Adapter Metadata you will get all The List Of Adapters. If you dont have it Ask your BASIS People to do it.

Thanks.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check this thread:

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

import the SAP BASIS software component in Integration repository.It contains the adapter meta data.

Regards,

Prakasu.M