cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey Suite

0 Kudos

Hello,

1.Could someone guide me, in which tables Survey suite "Questionnaires- lead or Activity related" are stored in CRM.

2. Significance of ratings in Questionnaires

3. How can one find the tables of their requirement in CRM say for example Sales related tables or Marketing related or Service realted tables. if someone has details like a PDF or some doc can u pls mail me on nagaraju.perisetty@bcone.com

Thakn & Regards,

Raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagararaju,

I am currently working on survey suite too. I thought I will share a few thoughts on the ratings work. When you create questions/answsers in Survey Builder, there is a control that asks you to input the rating. Example: How soon will you consider buying our product? Rating for the answers of such questions can be : < month = 5, 1-2 M = 4 and so on. You can determine it yourself. When you test the survey in HTML format, depending on your answers, the survey picks up the total points. Based on the total points of the survey one can analyse the lead or whatever the case is. I could successfully create a survey with ratings. Now I am investigating on where I can find these survey points for analysis.

I hope this this make sense?

VC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello I am trying to recover the value(rating factor - rating) of the questions and answers of questionnaire "CRMD_ORDER", you know something on the matter. You can help me?

ralvara1@hotmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think these tables CRM_SVY_DB_SV, CRM_SVY_DB_SVS and CRM_SVY_RE_ANSW store the response to the survey. But if you need to see the value id of answers to the sy=urvey questions you need to see its XML code. I dont know if there is any other way too

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think Survey Questionnaire is not stored in tables. Rather is it stored in CRM_SURVEY_SUITE>Lead (or Activities whicheevr you want)>Double Click> CTRL+F8> Click Survey XML.

Here you will get all the guids for Qus IDs, Answers Ids & Value Ids.

Hope this helps.

Rewarding points is your choice, but dont forget to sent a smile to me