Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement of Sale Order issue.

former_member540914
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear friends

I am getting the following error while settling the Sale Order in VA88.

Please guide me in this issue, how to handle?

There are no accrued amounts; settlement is not possible.

Message no. KD256

Diagnosis

The sender has a results analysis key, but no accrued values.

Either the accrual was not yet started for the sender, or the values to be settled from the accrual equal zero.

Note

Actual costs are only settled once the sender is technically completed or finally delivered.

This applies to

Projects that cannot carry revenues

In Service Management for sales order production to the indicator (Calculate WIP for orders in sales order production) set in the accrual version for

Production orders

Internal orders with no revenues

Orders with no revenues

In Service Management for engineer-to-order production to the indicator (Calculate WIP for orders in engineer-to-order production ) set in the accrual version for

Orders with no revenues

In Service Management to the indicator (Calculate WIP for internal and service orders with no revenues) set in the accrual version for

Orders with no revenues

To the indicator (Calculate WIP for production orders without settlement to material) set in the accrual version for

Production orders without settlement to material

Procedure

1. If necessary, start the accrual calculation for the sender

2. Restart settlement

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member540914
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Now I am getting another error.

Complete PA transfer structure ZR

Message no. KD514

Diagnosis

There is no value field assignment for cost element 911400 / *_variance category COSR_* in PA transfer structure ZR, or

PA transfer structure ZR has no assignments, or

No "Origin" is maintained for the assignments in PA transfer structure ZR (cost element group and, if applicable, variance category)

-

When I see the Variance Category I didnt find any Variance Category COSR?

What could be the reason.

Thanks in advance

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

You need to complete the configuration of PA transfer structure. In PA transfer structure you need to assign each cost element mentioned above to a value field.

If your requirement is to break the variance into quantity and price variance in COPA, then you need to assign combination of cost element and variance category (price or quantity) to appropriate Value field in COPA.

Regards

Chetan.

former_member540914
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear friends

When I am running VA88, I am getting the following error : Can one help me?

Define a settlement cost element for receiver type PSG

Message no. KD506

Diagnosis

In allocation structure A1 (controlling area RI01), you did not define which cost element should be used when settling costs/revenues of the sender. Nor did you define receiver type PSG.

Procedure

Assign a different allocation structure to the settlement sender (-> Master data -> Settlement rule -> Goto -> Settlement parameters), or maintain allocation structure A1.

Regards

Kiran A

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure you have values provided under settlement folder for the allocation structure at

SPRO > Controlling > Product Cost controlling > Cost object Controlling > Prodcut cost by sales order > Period End Closing > Settlement > Create Allocation Structure.

Select the appropriate Allocation structure and click on assignment. Then after highlighting the row that contains the entries for assignment choose Settlement Cost element. Enter the Receiver category as PSG (for profi. segment) then enter the settlement cost element.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

When i settle production orders by running CO88 , for some orders settlement is done but for some errors are shown.

Those are Account donot have CO object.

material price is more than 25% variance.

LKD is active.

how to deal with these errors

s

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
  • Diagnosis*

The sender has a results analysis key, but no accrued values.

Have you executed KKAX/KKAK before doing settlement in VA88??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the t code S_ALR_87013015 - List: Actual Debit/Credit after excute the report click on call up report (F7), u can get the month wise amount then goto VA88 and settle the order.

regards,

Gopi.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following:

1. There may not be any values between last settlement to this settlement. which means there is no value to calculate and settle

2. The order staus is not appropriate to settle the values

3. there may not be any activities in the sale order and you don;t have any values to settle

Please check and the error should belongs to any of these 3 issues

Best Regards

Surya