cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cin details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

while creating customer master, i'm not able to access cin details tab(it is not opening to enter data).

Regards

sankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to OMT3E and select User Screen Ref. from the dialog structure. Insert your User ID in Name Column and mark * in sRef.User Column--> save and then try to create the Customer.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sankar.s,

If you are unable to maintain master data details pertaining to customer or vendor in XD01/VD01 or XK01 then use Execute J1ID - Excie rate Maintenance.

Here you can maintain Master data details.

Under "Excise Status" Sub Heading, Choose "Customer Excise details"

and Click "change" button wherein you can maintain customer excise details.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

instead of VD01 goto XD01/XD02 and enter the company code and sales area

now you will get

else goto J1ID and select the radio button customer excise details and enter all the required details

If you are in VD01/VD02 you wont get the cin details as you will be maintaining the customer cin details at company code level so use XD01/XD02

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have done this step. i'm getting cin tab in customer master. but it is not opening.

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

First go to J1ID and select Customer Excise Details Tab.....

here maintain your customer details...now u will able to see the CIN details in Customer Master..

Try this and get back to us......

Thanks & Regards,

Ratish Patil

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
i'm getting cin tab in customer master.
     but it is not opening.

Again go to XD01 or VD01, key in the required sales area and execute. Now check whether you could edit the CIN data.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Thanks. still i'm not able to open the cin tab. Actually for my client there is no excise or tax(construction industry- they are not charging the customer with excise and any other tax). but he needs to capture information like Name of the Co applicant1, Relationship with main applicant, DOB, PAN number etc. How can we do this.

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Check SPRO setting whether your user id is maintain for CIN or not....

To check this setting go to this path:- Logistics - General ==> Tax on Goods Movements ==> India ==> Master Data ==> Assign Users to Material Master Screen Sequence for Excise Duty ==> User screen reference ==>

Here u have to maintain your user id after this setting done u will able to see CIN Tab in Customer Master...

Thanks & Regards,

Ratish Patil