cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sum in words in marketing documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using SAP Business one 2005A, I'm facing this problem when i print the Document Total in words.

The system will print out "One Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Hundredths" instead of "One Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Cents".

I define my hundredth in english as Cents in the currency table.

Any work around?

Thank you.

Regards,

Foong Yee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Foong Yee Tai

Can we do "sum in words" in other language? I want to know if we will use chinese,japan or thai language we can apply or use "sum in words"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virasak,

It depends on the version of B1 that you are using. If you are using SAP B1 2005B version it should be able to print out the chinese or japanese word but I'm not sure about the thai language.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Foong Yee Tai

i use 2005A version if i want to show as thai language how i must to do?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virasak,

2005A don't have thai language so I don't think is able to print out the thai language. The language is according to system language.

Administration>System Initialiazation>General Setting>Display at the language to determine the language.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Foong Yee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Foong Yee Tai

I have problem about printing report by use layout designer by edit layout designer in standard. I want to print many copy in one print by each copy must one point that differ other copy such as first copy specify word "original" and sencond copy specify "copy two".I hope you understand. I do not use sdk but i do in standard by edit layout report in standard. Are you know about that i post?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Foong Yee Tai

How do you do get Total in words? Use SDK or other? please decribe.

Former Member
0 Kudos

At the print layout designer, under the field properties>Format>Check on Sum in words.

When you print out the total it will print out as words.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a ready made solution for the conversion of amount in words in INDIAN currency.

for Queries www.ratiocination.co.uk