cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changes not reflecting-even after Checkd-in and activated the Activity code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am doing the ESS Customization using the NWDS. We need to customized the "Create Expences Report" page.

i create the project using the DC "sap.com/esstratre" as shown in the respected iView Property.

When i am midifying the view "General trip Date"under "VcTraGeneralTripDate" component. I done the required changes in NWDS 1) Create Activity 2)Check-in Code 3) Acticated the Code .

But still the chages are not reflecting in Portal Side.

Please suggest me the needful

Thanks in advance.

NPS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u check the following:

1. Is your activity activated successfully?

2. Is your activity deployed successfully? To check the deployment status, go to Development Component perspective -> Active DC's -> Right click on the corresponding DC and select Deployment log.

3. Are you testing in the right portal? Is your NWDI development server is also pointing to the same server?

Thanks & Regards,

JayaRam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Singh,

make sure that whether you are trying to deploy the source code to the correct system or not.

Regards,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

As per my understanding i am deploy in correct system, because i am using NWDI track to do this changes. During the track creation we have configured the Development system under development tab.

By using the Check-in fuction of the activity code should be checkin under same system that we configured for the track.

Is there a way that we can "export" the .ear file from NWDS manually and test in other system by deplying using SDM?? Please suggest??

thannks

Narpal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

1) Activity activated (disappred from activation view and went intransport View).

2) Deployed successfully (as per deplyment log).

3) I am testing in the Developmen Portal server. My NWDI server is different server.

I also done some ESS customization in other DC successfully. But this issue is coming in this DC only.

Thanks

Narpal