cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add field to field catalogue for output condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I want to add trans/eve type or transaction type to key combination of logistic invoice output type. But in field catalogue that field is not available. How can I select that field for output condition.

Regards

Chetan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I think it not possibe to add "field catalogue" wihile ceating codition at MRM1(create condition for LOV) in standad SAP. Try with ABAP development

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I tried in MC18 - creating field catalog but not succesful. Explore if there is any possibility or ABAP enhancement.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I believe you are speaking about the output determination of the Invoice receipt.

For any Output determination,the T code is NACE.

In this the invoice verification apllication is MR. in this T code we can create Message types add acess sequences and also maintain the out determination condition records also.

for Condition table maintainance M811 ( in this we can create a condition table and add feilds in the same table)

and this condition table can be added to the acess sequence and this acess sequence is added to the message type for the complete output detemination.

dont worry if the fields are not appearing in the access sequences for the table.but will be appearing while maintaince of the same in T code NACR.

hope so it helps

Regards

Anjanna.

note- if it is something else -let me know.

no

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shiva,

In table maintainance M811, I want key combination of field as C.Code + Vendor + Trans/eve. type.

But field Trans/eve. type. is not there in field catalog, then how can i select key combination.

Thanks and Regards

Chetan