cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statistical Key Figure for Progress Analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client needs the beneifts of Progress Analysis in PS so, first i need to create the Statistical key figure for the respective controlling area, but as i entered to create the statistical key figure it gave me the error as "Statistical Key figure is incorrectly defined" coz there wasnt any statistical key for my controlling area. Next i went to table "TKA03" and i have created the statistical key figure for my controlling area. After this i went back to SPRO and accessed progress analysis for creating the statistical key figure but still its giving me the same error. Also the controlling area and key figure wat i have entered in the above table is not appearing. I also viewed in KK01 the info is visible.

Kindly do the needful at the earliest......as it is in Production server

Thanks and Regards

Praveen B M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create Statistical key fig in KK01.Also in maintain them in config in SPRO-Project System-Progress-Define statistical key fig for Percentage of competion.here go for new entries and select CO area,Usage and Stat key fig. then save.

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating Statistical key figures,choose Stat. key fig. UnM.as % and Key fig. cat as total values.

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already created the Statistical key figures in KK01 and it also displays for the my controlling area. After this if i go to "Define Ststistical Key Figure for Persentage of Completion" it again throws the error stating that "Statistical Key Figure is incorrectly defined".

It is already exsiting in all the respective tables but if i try to create the Keys for Percentage of Completion for my controlling area it throws the error.

I have also comsidered the "%" as well as "Total Values" while creating ht ekey figures in KK01

Kindly guide me where am i going wrong or where is that i have to carry forward

Thanks and Regards

Praveen B M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Define statistical key figure for Percentage of completion don't copy from existing ones,just create new entires i hope there are some missing entires in your system.So go to New entires and assign the statistical key figures 1,2 and 3 to the CO area then save it.

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for your kind reply, I have done the same have created the new one for my respective Controlling area but under"Define Statistical key figure for percentage of completion" in spro am not able to view it. And as soon as i click on New Entries it throws me the error as"Statistical key figure incorrectly defined" am not able to view any of the info in the above place as it throws the same error.

Kindly suggest me whether i have to do any customization for this so that my controlling area and statistical key can be viewed.

Regards

Praveen B M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you chked the settings for your controlling area. In KK01 go to extras tab at the top and set your contrrolling area, then chk for 3 SKFs which you have defined (they shoould be % and total values).

One you have defined them for your controlling area then go to progress node in SPRO and then Define statistical key figures for percentage of completion for your controlling area.

Thanks

Sarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have checked my Controlling area settings also. And also i have created the SKF for the respective controlling area and also i have checked it.

But still my respective controlling area cant be viewed in the transaction "Define SKF for POC" in SPRo. but am able to view all other controlling are.

Can u plz suggest me wat is the settings for Controlling area if any specific for this SKF's or if any other config or settings plz let me knw. As am not able to run the t code CNE1 for progress analysis without the SKF's

Kindly do the needful

Reagards

Praveen B M

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I also got the same error once, what I did is from the error message Long text itself I went to KK01 and created values for those Controlling area for all the three types of Usage... later when I came to the same screen using back, I found it had accepted the value..

Thanks

Vinodh