cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report : material with diff varient

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are dealing with finished and trading goods.In one particular material there are more then one characteristics.like color and size.(eg like garment industry ).We have created material master data for each characteristics.

Like materia code 001--Victor T-Shirt--Size 30-----Color: Black

material code 002-Victor T-shirt--Size 40---- Color : Red

But in report we want to see how much sale has been happened for Victor T-Shirt for a paricular period.(Irespective of color and size)But the problem is we have created color/ size wise master record.

So how can we develop reports?

Regards

Jyoti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do we need to upload material master record with proper coding or can we do with variant configuration?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem is solved.

We will use Material group 1, Material group 2 in Material master sales org2 view.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. JYOTI

I want to use Material Group 1 to 5, but I don't know how to active.

I can't see any material group in Sales: Sales Org View.

Thanks and best regards,

Regards,

Thang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thang,

To activate Material Group you go to Img/Logestic general/Material Master/Settings for key fields/Data relevant to SD/ Define material groups- here you will define diff characteristics like

01--- Red

02---Blue

If in material master these field are not coming then you can make it as Req Entry in OMS9.

Regards

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can create report using function module VC_I_GET_CONFIGURATION, fetch the Victor T shirts and display on report.

try and revert