cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Control of Activity Group for Budget

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I am maintaining tolerance limit with ++ (all activity groups), usage say 100% & action 3 (error) to the budget profile. The budget prifile is considered with only overall budget. Budget checking is showing error message that budget is exceeded when I am creating any activity and crossing the budget value.

But when I am assigning any material component (Res + PR) and system is getting saved even if the total plan cost is crossing the budget value. And when I am creating PR for that material, system should not allow me to save, if the planned value is crossing the budget value, that is what not happenning in my case.

Plase tell me where could be the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chittaranjan and all of you,

Should you have any problems in regard with budget check/availability control against material component or etc :

1. Check via program BPFCTRA0 or BPFCTRA0 for order OR you can access it through Extra menu in budgeting transaction (CJ30/1/2)
  2. This program will help inform you about what the root cause of such problem (e.g B to inform that plan costing single position happened etc). All neglected post will be marked with RED
  3. ensure configuration in OBYC >> BSX using correct Balance Sheet GL (also check whether statistical in Control tab remain untick)

Thanks

salam hangat,

Danniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gokul.

I have checked the status of these notes, not implemented.

Is there any connection to fiscal year? Because, budget check was working fine until the last fiscal year 2009 including material assignment in project. April 2010 new fiscal year, itu2019s not working. Hence, we configured in activate components in controlling area for fiscal year 2010 in OKKP.

Also FYI, in CJ30 u2013 Extras>> Availability Control>> Analysis. I could see the following in red colour, these values system not considering into account.

Entries in this color make no contribution to the assigned value!

V: Value type not relevant (<> Act./Plan/Stat.Act./Stat.Plan/Commt)

😧 Delivery

S: Settlement to object with no budget control

R: Revenue cost element

C: Cost element is exempt cost element

M: Minimum from actual + commitment and plan per order value update

P: Plan value is not on apportioned order / network

B: Plan Costing Single Position

S: Funds Commitment in Balance

And I found some objects that system ignoring for budget check comes with a few legends like V, B, M

Ex: Following is for material

COSP 2010 01 0000803101 KPPE D INR 275.000,00 INR B

Rgds,

NAG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the notes 955106 and 955107 are implemented in your system. If these notes are implemented the PR commitments will not be taken into account during availability control.

I strongly feel that this should be the cause of your issue. Kindly check and revert. Your response will be very helpful to others in the forum.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chittaranjan Mohanty,

Have you resolved this issue? I have come across with the same problem. Kindly explain me if you had solved it. I have tried all the suggestions given in this thread. My problem still continues...

Rgds,

NAG

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Availablity Control is already selected. System status for WBS shows BUDG AVAC. And in the controlling area also "with Committment mangement selected".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run CJBN and try again .

Muzamil