cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get View Source of WD application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Experts,

I have a WD application that has two views .I run the application and navigate to the second view from firstview on a button click.The url of the application remains same and when i get the view source of the second view in the browser it doesnot give the source of the second view instead the source of first view is got.

Is there a way to get the source of the second view ?

Please anyone help me solve this problem.

Thanks in advance...

Regard,

Jude

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to use a tool like HttpWatch to see the HTML/XML response for each request.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armin,

Thanks for your reply....but i need to get the source of view not by using a tool like HttpWatch ....

why is it not able to get the source in usual manner ie. from view source

or is the data kept in stream ?

can you explain ?

Thanks in advance....

Former Member
0 Kudos

You mean you want to see the HTML, right? You cannot see it with the browser's "View Source" because it it exchanged using DOM operations.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armin,

Thanks a lot for ur reply.... You say that it is exchanged using DOM operations . Is it possible to get the DOM operations that are done in a page.

Thanks once again.

Regards,

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already told you that you need a tool like HttpWatch to see the response (HTML, Javascript, XML) for each request.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armin,

Thanks a lot for your reply.... i will try http watch and thanks once again.

Regards,

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jude,

URL is specific to an application in WD project and navigation is internal to WDP application. You can create two different applications for 2 vies if you want. Getting two different URL to views is not possible here.

Hope this helps!!

Cheers,

Arafat

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The requirement is not to get the source of the view but how to get the source of the other views in case if more than one view persists.

help me too on this...

Thanks,

Krish