cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit block alert by SAP Mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friends.

i am experimenting with a credit block alert sent to a user within the client. i defined an output condition type by copying KRML and specifying the partners, timing, changes allowed, etc. the intention is for the system to automatically send a SAP mail to a user when an order is blocked.

i tried both access sequence 0005 and 0008. then i made condition records using either sequence.

now when i create a sales order which will be blocked for credit, the output type is not automatically generated. however, the output works if i manually enter this in the sales order. a notice is sent by SAP Mail to the user.

i have also tried this for some MM transactions. i notice that if the print medium is by SAP Mail, the output is not being automatically generated but must be manually entered. is this the nature of the medium? or did i miss any settings?

your inputs will greatly be appreciated.

thanks!

p.s.

in the output determination procedure, if the requirement is '9' (credit check block), the output can be successfully generated but must be manual. somehow, i think the system could not read the overall status when using access sequence 0005 or 0008.

if the requirement is '11' (credit block order), the output will automatically be entered in the sales order, but will return an error.

Edited by: jonathan y on Apr 28, 2009 3:06 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do a new subroutine, eg. 909. I suggest this coding (do it simpler).

form kobed_909.

data: days_to_deliver type p.

• If the credit block is set, a mail message should be created

sy-subrc = 4.

• Not from the release or recheck transaction

• check sy-tcode+1(2) ne 'KM'.

• check for creation or modification of S.O.

check sy-tcode(2) = 'VA'. "va01,va02,va05 and so on...

if komkbv1-cmgst eq 'B'.

sy-subrc = 0.

endif.

endform.

form kobev_909.

perform kobed_909.

endform.

To understand the tool of VOFM, check this link:

http://saptechsolutions.com/pdf/InsideVOFM.pdf

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh wait!!! i was able to make it work... although i don't know how .... hahahha

please stay tuned... i will check how i did it and i will update everyone...

thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you , eduardo.

hello, friends.

in order for the output type to be generated during sales order processing, the requirement '11' must be used. in configuring the output type, you must untick "cannot be changed". then create output condition records using VV11. these should work.

saving an order that is blocked for credit then triggers a SAP mail to the designated partner (e.g. partner KM for credit manager). the user receives a text notification.

i understand some enhancements can be done so that the sales document number and a button (representing a t-code) can be included in the message, so that the message recipient can branch out to the relevant transaction from SAP Business WorkPlace. this i will have to explore. but if anyone has done this, please share what you've done with us.

many thanks!!!

Edited by: jonathan y on Apr 28, 2009 4:33 PM