cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Method of Display all accounts assigned to Profit centre and Cost centre.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to see all GL-accounts which are assigned to profit centre and cost centre. Can anybody tell me the method?

Thanks

SIM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sim,

Generally we assign the profit center and cost centers to GL Accounts in the transaction code OKB9.

This assignments can be seen in the Tables TKA3A and TKA3P. Goto SE11 and give the table names and you can see the assignments.

Hope this helps you....

Regards,

Sreekanth....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am supposed to create some account groups (Transaktion. KDH1/ KDH2) in profit centre accounting, in order to restrict the report (S_ALR_87009717)) to that GL accounts, whom the Profit Centre A1 is assigned. Here I must define all that GL accounts in hierarchies. The problem is: how can I find out, to which GL Accounts the profit centre A1 is assigned?

Venkata: The table TKA3A and TKA3P do not show the GL accounts, whom the profit centre is assigned.

Regs

SIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SIM,

Cost element KSTAR is the GL code in this case..you can assign the cost center/profit center to GL codes..

/Ram

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

there is no strict assignment of accounts (guess you mean cost elements) to profit centers and cost centers.

You can assign cost elements to cost centers by default in cost element master data, in okb9, using a substitution rule.

But unless you do not restrict a posting to a cost center / profit center (validation rule) its possible.

BR Christian