Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OBJECT TYPE AND METHOD FOR P.O CREATION

former_member1005887
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a task for Creating P.O. I used the Object type:BUS2012 and method:CREATEFROMDATA When workflow started while executing system is not going to P.O create sceen i.e to ME21N. Rather it simply sending mail (Workflow mail) to workflow executed my me folder setting status to completed.

Please tell object type and method used are correct or is there any other. And what would the problem.

Thanks

Dhananjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member1005887
Participant
0 Kudos

closed

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All these methods uses BAPI to create PO, therefore it won't call the ME21 or ME21N screens. You need to pass on the relevant inputs to this BAPI.

Regards, IA

former_member1005887
Participant
0 Kudos

If so even after detail possible in Purchase requisition like vendor Puch org. on executing the workflow mail is directly going to executed by me folder without creating P.O

How do i pass all the detail for P.O to BAPI

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you can get an idea by checking the parameters of the method in the BO and the BAPI BAPI_PO_CREATE1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transaction PFTC & check the binding from task container to method. Just below where you mention busniess object type & its method. There all the data parameter of BAPI will be passed through binding here.

Regards,

Brajesh

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you have to use the CREATEFROMDATA1 method

former_member1005887
Participant
0 Kudos

If i use this I am getting below error message

EXECUTE_METHOD_OBJECT_SYNC

EXECUTE_METHOD_BOR

IMPORT_FROM_BOR_CONTAINER

The source and target structure have a different number of fields

Please guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error suggest that the parameters have not been properly binded from Workflow to Task. Please make sure it conforms to that of the method parameters.

Thanks

Arghadip