cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split billing from the same sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

One of my customer wants to pay one sales order partly by cash and partly with a bank transfer.

He wants to have in the system the information about what has been paid in cash and what has been paid with a bank transfer.

The billing document is an invoice F2 and this invoice can contain several quantities of different material.

Therefore split payment in cash and in bank transfer is unabled on the total amount of the invoice and NOT split between different types of materials or quantities of material.

If you need more information, please ask.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very useful answers. Thank you guys.

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a sales order with 4 line items, and goto Header>Accounting>Payemnt method there select 'C' cheque and create invoice for 2 line item through VF01.

Once invoice has been created, goto Tcode VA02 and chage the Payemtn method to 'D' Direct debit from customer bank account. Now again create invoice for remaining 2 items.

For check your payment method in invoice goto VF03 >header>Header-->payment method.

Same sales order two different invoice with two different payment method.

try and revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding I came to know that your sales order has multiple items and each of differenet quantities.

You are doing order related billing.

Your billing document type is F2.

Goto VOV7 and for your item category select the billing relevance as "F".

So Goto VF01 T.Code after entering the sales document number donot press enter.

Goto Selection list.

Select the required items and then press copy and then save.

Pay this invoice by cash by using F-28 T.Code.

Same way create another invoice using VF01 for remianing items.

Upload the bank statement using FF67 manually.

Run FEBA or FEBA_Bank_statement T.Code and Select your item and then press Save.

It will be cleared.Take the help of your FICO person while doing these things.

Pls correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Krishna.