cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

heuristic

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

now i have transferred a sale order from r3. in the product master i have mentioned the planning procedure 3 and product heuristic as sap_pp_ctp and also all the masterdata is transferred to the APO. but to run the heuristic/mrp in APO the heuristic icon in product view is missing. Can anyone guide me as to how i should run the heuristic to get the planned order.

Regards

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Please check whether

1) Do you have active integration models for planned orders in R/3

2) Distribution definition is maintained under customisation in R/3

3) Check any struck queues in inbound or outbound.

If both are maintained, then try deltareport.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Please check for delta report inconsistencies. .

if there are no inconsistency, then check whether your IM is active for type Prod. Order, using T-code "cfm5". if not, then first activate the IM for single product_location and then rerun the delta report.

Hope this will work.

Regards,

Prasad.

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay ,

After checking all the points mentioned in the previous messages , please check /n/sapapo/sdp110 also and check how you have configured the transfer to R/3 settings. If it is not real time , then the results of your planning run will not be visible in R/3 immediately

Thanks

Saradha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Please ensure that you are in the change mode while entering into the Product view for the test product in case here.

To generate a Planned order, simply execute the Heuristic from the product view. I think it should work.

Regards,

Binod

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have run it but it is not generating planned orders in R3. its generating in APO only. in cif i ticked planned orders. but still not tranferring. any config for that?

cheers

vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use T code /SAPAPO/CCR Reconcillation of planned orders then it will transfer the planned orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi!

Please be in change mode if you want to see that product hueristic tab.

First of all have you configured in such a way that planned order gets transfered to R/3.

Other wise u select the conversion indicater and refresh till it gets converted to production order. you will see a production order with R/3 number range.

you can also do a mass convrsion of planned into production order by /sapapo/RRP7.

regards

Vaibhav Sareen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you want to generate Planned orders run the transaction /SAPAPO/CDPSB0

use the heuristics SAP_MRP_002